Man it’s been a while. If you follow me over on Instagram, you know I’ve taken a little hiatus that past few months. Mainly because life just got a little too hectic. We are redoing our kitchen, Madeleine is 4 (aka exhausting), and Matthew at around 3 months old just stopped sleeping. Seriously, stopped sleeping. He was up every 1.5-2 hrs 24/7 for about 3 months. With the lack of sleep and busyness of life I had to take a step back from the blog and running my bootcamps and writing new programs.
Over this hiatus though, we realized, despite me cutting all major allergens out of my diet, Matthew just couldn’t tolerate something in my breastmilk. He was nursing less and less, so we switched to exclusively pumping and realized he wasn’t eating enough, and he was struggling to stay in his growth curve (he dropped form 30th to 3rd in 2 months and struggled to stay in the 3rd). Because of this we made the difficult choice to switch to formula. I was never the mom who loved breastfeeding, so I was shocked at how upset I was that I could no longer nurse him. His GI issues still aren’t completely better BUT, since switching to formula, he’s actually eating and sleeping again!
Soooo…that means I’m back, sort of. I want to continue to bring you valuable health and fitness information via this blog as well as some real mom life thrown in. With that being said, I want to be cautious about getting back into work. I tend to be an all or nothing person and I know that my instinct will be to jump in 100% and get burnt out again, so I’m easing in by focusing on the blog and my VIP group, no bootcamps at this time.
Which brings me to my next and exciting point, for the first time, I’m opening up my VIP group to ANYONE! I usually reserve this group for folks who have gone through the Empower Your Fitness program, but I want to provide a place for people to get workouts, nutritional guidance, accountability and more without needing to take a specific 6 week program.
This VIP group is a month-to-month program with no contract or obligation (you can join and leave as you like). Each month you’ll get
- Brand new AT HOME workouts (which is perfect right now because #corona)
- Training videos each week
- Monthly themes that focus on different aspects like programming, nutrition, exercise setup, meal planning, etc
- Access to your very own training platform that has all workouts, demo videos, and stat tracker just for YOU
- Access to a private Facebook group for daily check-ins, questions, training videos, accountability from other folks in the group, and access to me for whatever you need! (note: if you don’t have a FB account, no worries! You’ll still have access to me via the training platform for all these things!)
I’m offering this VIP access at only $57 per month! That’s cheaper than most gym memberships and definitely cheaper than getting a personal trainer. If you’re interested, just email me at email@example.com! And if you bring a friend to do this program with you, you BOTH will get 10% off your first month! I look forward to seeing you in the group!